Tuneful hair is a world known fashion brand for many years, which gives women self-confident attitude towards life to explore their chaos and attain the world’s admiration. As one of the top brands in China, Tuneful was founded in 2010.
We focus on high quality 100% natural human hair products, such as lace wigs, hair weaving, closure, lace frontal etc. Our products have been selling to the USA, Europe, and Africa with good reputation and feedback. More and more people are reliable on our brand name. “Natural is more beautiful” is our company’s concept. With this concept, Tuneful devotes to supply people more natural and beautiful hair products.
- Address : EAST HEXIE ROAD, YUZHOU, HENAN CHINA 461670
- Email : email@example.com
How to attach a lace front wig?
The lace front wig has a lace on the bangs, and the hair grows from this lace (also called the front lace wig). If you cut off the excess lace and then put it on, you can make it look like you have hair on your forehead.
Tunefulhair lace front wigs are popular all over the world for their stable fit and excellent breathability.
♪ The things to prepare and the wig cap are the same as the full wig ♪
♪ Structure of lace front wig ♪
The big difference from the full wig is that the bangs have laces, and there are 2 to 4 combs to prevent the laces from shifting (there are differences depending on the product, but about 3). Often comes with a book).
In addition, like the full wig, there is an adjuster on the inside for size adjustment. The adjuster is shaped like a hook on a brassiere strap, but there are some that eliminate this adjuster and have a stretch cap structure as a whole (the number of products is small).
Before wearing, adjust the adjuster to fit your head size. First, try the loosest hook.
If you have a lot of long hair, you can remove the adjuster. On the other hand, for children with very small heads, please wear the hook from small to minimum.
♪ How to use ♪
Please refer to Nos. 1 to 6 for how to put on a full wig for how to put together the hair and how to wear it basically. So far, it's the same.
1. I just wore a lace front wig while referring to how to put on a full wig. There is still extra lace on the bangs hairline.
2. I will cut the extra lace. The store manager has a notch in the middle. Cut slowly along the curve of your forehead, leaving about 5 mm from the hairline.
3. I will cut left and right. The area near the temples is covered with wig hair, so it's okay if there are some leftovers (the store manager is always appropriate. Bitter smile)
4. It is a cut-off lace. Rather than saying that it's okay to rattle a little, it's better to be familiar with it, so it's okay at all without thinking "I have to cut it cleanly!" ♪
5. Immediately after cutting off. This is complete, but if the color of the lace does not match your skin color, or if you want to make it look more natural, please read No. 6 and beyond ☆
6. I will finish it. Apply a liquid foundation or concealer that matches your skin tone over the lace to blend in the lace (some people dare to apply a dark foundation to make it look like shading makeup).
7. If there is hair growth, pick up the hair growth, and if there is no hair growth, pinch the hair in the foreground with your fingers to make it softer.
~ Tips for wearing a lace front wig more beautifully, part 1
Most of the recent lace front wigs have a solid division so that they look more natural when viewed from above.
If you have a wig that has a deep division from the bangs to the top of your head, you can apply it by tracing the concealer in the brightest color possible to make it look like a real wig!