How to clean your wigs?
Do you usually worry about how to clean your wig? Don't worry, read the following tips for wig cleaning, your problem will be solved.
1. Do not get close to high temperature as much as possible, because the material is not high temperature resistant wig
2. Most wigs can be dyed, if you need trimming, please ask a professional stylist to trim the hairstyle
3. Wigs are generally washed once every 1-2 months
4. Rinse with cold or warm water. When washing, just use normal shampoo and it will be OK. It can be used with normal conditioner.
5. Try not to dry the cleaned wig with high-temperature wind such as a hair dryer. Use a dry towel to gently absorb the excess water on the wig and then put it in a ventilated place to avoid direct sunlight to damage the wig.
6. Do not comb the wig immediately after washing. You should wait for the wig to dry before combing.
7. Comb with a special comb for wigs (available at different prices in the store) and cannot be combed with plastic combs
8. Basically no comb is used for curling hair, and the curled area can be tidyed up by hand after each time.
The above is the advice on wig cleaning provided by TUNEFUL HAIR. Thank you for reading. wish you a happy life!
Leave a comment